This bicycle route is intended as a route between Yläne village and Kurjenrahka National Park and can be travelled in either direction.
People who take the route must follow the instructions of the Finnish Defence Forces regarding movement in the terrain in the Raasi area. The length of the route is 22 kilometres. The route runs along paved and unpaved roads.
The route is not marked and the journey is taken at your own risk.
Opening the route in Google Maps app in Android and iOS operating devices:
- Turn on GPS on your device
- Open this page with Google Chrome browser
- Click the scaling symbol on the upper right corner of the map
- The route map opens automatically on Google Maps app
- You can now navigate through the route with your mobile device. Have a nice trip!