Along the Säkylä scenic cycling route, you can enjoy the unique landscape of Lake Pyhäjärvi and the open landscape of Säkylä and Köyliö, which are national landscapes.
The cycle route runs along completely paved roads and has a length of 18 kilometres. There are several good resting places along the way, such as Katismaa Island, Kotkastenniemenlahti, Eenokki and Säkylä’s Sand Beach.
The route is not marked and the journey is undertaken at your own risk.
Opening the route in Google Maps app in Android and iOS operating devices:
- Turn on GPS on your device
- Open this page with Google Chrome browser
- Click the scaling symbol on the upper right corner of the map
- The route map opens automatically on Google Maps app
- You can now navigate through the route with your mobile device. Have a nice trip!