The route runs along the shore of Lake Pyhäjärvi, and through the historically valuable national landscape of Lake Köyliönjärvi. Along the route there are interesting historical sites, such as ancient ruins and museums. The route takes cyclists into prehistory and the route of Christianity’s entry into Finland.
The length of the route is 40 km, is not marked on the roads and is taken at your own risk. A more detailed description of the route is contained on the Outdoors Satakunta site.
Opening the route in Google Maps app in Android and iOS operating devices:
- Turn on GPS on your device
- Open this page with Google Chrome browser
- Click the scaling symbol on the upper right corner of the map
- The route map opens automatically on Google Maps app
- You can now navigate through the route with your mobile device. Have a nice trip!