Cycling route around lake Köyliönjärvi runs through the national landscape of lake Köyliönjärvi. The lenght of the route is approximately 31 kilometers.
The route runs through the villages of Säkylä, Kepola, Kankaanpää, Ehtamo and Ristola. There are two lean-to’s by the route, a shop, and sights like spring Kuninkaanlähde. The route runs along paved roads. You can join the route wherever along the cycling route.
The route is not marked and the journey is taken at your own risk.
Opening the route in Google Maps app in Android and iOS operating devices:
- Turn on GPS on your device
- Open this page with Google Chrome browser
- Click the scaling symbol on the upper right corner of the map
- The route map opens automatically on Google Maps app
- You can now navigate through the route with your mobile device. Have a nice trip!