There is a homestead museum in Eurakoski’s Kiukainen, which serves as a summer cafe and a museum and exhibition hall.
Wanha Pappila, (The Old Parsonage) was originally built as a chapel was built in 1865 and later converted to a parsonage. It has been refurbished and nowadays includes museum items and old Church artefacts. On the upper floor of the museum there is the old tannery, Satanahka Oy, with its tools and photographs. During the summer, the museum also puts on a wealth of events, such as music and song evenings.
Pappilankuja 3, 27400 Kiukainen
Facebook: Kiukaisten Wanha Pappila